Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Go get it!

It's time we pulled ourselves up by our boot straps and stopped all this complaining. It's too hot, I'm tired of no good men/women, everyone's hating on me, blah blah. Your attitude determines your altitude and right now I'm flying too high to digest anymore of  anyone's junk. 

This week I cut off a guy I really liked, said what I had to say via text, and deleted his response without reading it. Why, you ask, because I really was done so what difference does what he said make. It was only going to upset me or rope me back in, either way it was worthless jibber jabber after his actions had already shown me how he really felt. And honey I'm feeling too good about myself right now to let anyone else's issues have an effect on how I feel about me. It's my time! I moved on to the guy who was genuinely invested in me and my happiness because that is what I deserve. 

I'm enjoying my job at Little Shop of Stories, growing my Learning Groove business, working on a TV show with my good friend Henderson Maddox for his online network Signal23TV, developing a film with a Grammy nominated buddy of mine, doing well in school, working on my BS in Child Studies, living it up this summer with my healthy, happy, child. I'm getting a chance to go to my church FaithWalk ministries and laughing a lot with my friends and family. My family has started a weekly prayer conference call and it's been going strong for over a year now and only getting stronger. I'm going hard for my blessings!

So stop complaining, thank God for it being as well as it is, recognize that your time is now and GO GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment