Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday, lord Friday - BEA

So much happened today, it moved so quickly, it was all so good. I didn't capture pictures of it all there was too much to do, but I did get a view shots. I'm just going to post those pictures below and you can leave a comment if you want me to explain them in detail. What I really want to do is talk about what I see as the best part of my day, Quinn. I had coffee with one of my oldest friends. We unknowingly gave our son's the same first name. I guess that doesn't seem odd until we tell you the boys are both named Drake. I have been hardcore going to the festival not trying to miss a beat, but I had to take a second for her. She picked me up and we went to coffee. It was private, it was good, it was genuine, I don't want to say more.






No comments:

Post a Comment